- A more permanent solution for the bus zone currently located on the East side of the Creslane campus.
- Reversing the traffic flow in the West student pick up lane.
Creslane's May/June Newsletter:
We are opening up registration for summer programs at Creslane Elementary and Creswell Middle School. We will be offering options for students over the summer which you can read more about on the linked registration form. Current 5th grade students will be eligible for the Creswell Middle School summer programs.
K-4 Summer School Enrichment: 2-week long sessions, intended to keep skills sharp and minds engaged. Each a.m. session will involve academics and enrichment actives to help bridge the gap over summer with certified teachers.
K-4 Champions Summer Camp: Childcare sessions with our new after-school partners, Champions. Champions has redesigned their program to support kids where they need the biggest boost after this pandemic year: socializing with friends, making up for missed classroom time, connecting to the community, and moving their bodies!
Students should be coming home with a hard copy of this attachment today. Students in COA and CDL will receive a copy in the mail.
- K-4 Registration Form: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1F7SZsh3J-qD_oK-sTE4dHlo1tv7rzEDv/view?usp=sharing
- Spanish: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1rwGClya_aAFWoqXS1oUl0QQ0PdE-1DKy/view?usp=sharing
Space will be filled on a first come first served basis so don’t delay in returning your forms to the Creslane office. If you have any questions please contact Amy Halley at (541)895-6140 or by email email@example.com.
- 5th grade: Creswell Middle School Summer Programs Registration: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1AyyCj0YfPSXi-O-LmxaXargL7iMKhZiS/view?usp=sharing
- Spanish: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJ85DAzEGJzVGzspnJv5YLm53uudESGY/view?usp=sharing
Space will be filled on a first come first served basis so don’t delay in returning your forms to the Creswell Middle School office. If you have any questions about summer programs please contact Julie Johansen at (541)895-6190 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.