Creswell School District maintains an Online Policy Manual.
Copies of School Board policies and the District’s Administrative Rules can also be reviewed at each school and in the District Office at 998 West A Street.
The following policies are posted for review while the Board considers policy revisions:
Adopted June 2012 (Posted for Review – May 2012)
- EEA (Student Transportation Services), EEAC (School Bus Safety Program), EEAE (Student Transportation in Private Vehicles), EEBAA (District Vehicles/Seat Belts/Child Safety System) – Proposed revisions include language modifications to seat belt provisions for persons over 40 pounds or who have reached the upper weight limit for a forward-facing car seat as required by SB 3590.
- JECA – Admission of Resident Students. Proposed revisions include language modifications regarding admission for a student who is not yet 21 years of age at the beginning of the school year.
Adopted May 2012 (Posted for Review – April 2012)
- Policy ECAB – Vandalism/Malicious Mischief/Theft. Proposed revision reflects updates to Oregon Statutes.
- Policy IGBAB/JO & JO/IGBAB – Education Records/Records of Students with Disabilities. Proposed revision reflects updates to Oregon Statutes.
- Policy IKA – Grading System. Proposed revision is based upon HB 2220 which changed language when referring to student achievement to reflect terminology used in the Common Core State Standards.
- Policy IKFB – Graduation Exercises. Proposed revision is based upon HB 2283 and 2285 which addressed issues related to modified diplomas, extended diplomas, and alternative certificates.
- Policy JGAB & JGAB-AR – Use of Restraint and Seclusion. Proposed revisions are based upon HB 2939 which requires policy updates to add additional notification, authorization, limitation and reporting requirements.
- Policy JHFE – Reporting of Suspected Child Abuse. Proposed revision reflects HB 2183 reference to a Class A violation.
- Policy JN – Student Fees, Fines and Charges. Proposed revision reflects updates to Oregon Statutes.
- Policy KBA – Public Records. Proposed revision reflects is based upon HB 2244 that modified definitions and directs districts to maintain public records in accordance with State Archivist’s retention schedule.
Note: proposed policy revisions and adopted policy updates will remain on this page until they are included in the Online Policy Manual