- Dashboard is for 2021-2022 academic year (PDF Link)
Safe Return to In-Person Instruction and Continuity of Services Plan – 2021-2022
ESSER III, the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief grant program authorized by the American Rescue Plan (ARP) in March 2021, is designed to help schools safely reopen and sustain operations while addressing the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
Annual Notice for Statewide Tests / Notificación Anual Sobre los Exámenes Estatales
- 2021-22 Annual Notice for Statewide Tests / 2021-22 30-Day Notice for Statewide Tests (with 2021-22 Opt-Out Form)
- Notificación Anual Sobre los Exámenes Estatales 2021-22 / Aviso de 30 días sobre las evaluaciones estatales para el 2021-22
Division 22 Standards for Public Elementary and Secondary Schools: Report on Compliance with Public School Standards
As required by OAR 581-022-2305 Operating Policies and Procedures, all Oregon school districts must report compliance with all state standards set forth in OAR chapter 581, division 22.
- 2017-18 Assurances – Report to Community (Updated: January 28, 2019 using revised ODE form.)
- 2018-2019 Assurances – Report to Community
- 2019-2020 Assurances – Report to Community
- 2020-2021 Assurances – Report to Community
Report to the Legislature on English Language Learner
The report to the Oregon Legislature on English Language Learners (ELL) is an annual publication required by ORS 327.016, which reports on financial information for ELL programs and the objectives and needs of students eligible for and enrolled in an ELL program. The report provides information on the demographics of students in ELL programs in each school district. In addition, this report provides a tool that makes data on ELLs accessible to researchers, media, students, and parents.
School and District Report Cards
The Oregon Department of Education produces yearly report cards for schools and districts. These reports were mandated by the 1999 state legislature and provide educators with an opportunity to communicate directly with parents and community members about how local schools are performing.
- Creswell High School 2021-Profile
- Creswell Middle School 2021-Profile
- Creslane Elementary School 2021-Profile
You may view School and District Report Cards on the Oregon Department of Education website.
District Reports on Use of Physical Restraint and Seclusion
The use of physical restraint and/or seclusion is only permitted as part of a behavioral support plan when other less restrictive interventions would not be effective and the student’s behavior poses a threat of imminent, serious physical harm to the student or others.
Communicable Disease Management Plan, Infection Control Plan, & Exposure Risk Assessment
Healthy and Safe Schools Plan
In 2017, the Oregon State Legislature passed SB 1062, which requires that, every school district, education service district, and public charter school develop a Healthy and Safe Schools Plan (HASS Plan). Each organization’s HASS Plan has specific requirements that must be included for the HASS Plan to comply with state law.
- Healthy and Safe Schools Plan (Updated 6/12/2019, PDF)
- Radon Plan (PDF) – OAR 581-022-2223(5)(c) states that the Healthy and Safe Schools Plan must include a plan to test for elevated levels of radon as required under ORS 332.167.
- Lead in Drinking Water – OAR 581-022-2223(5)(d) states that the Healthy and Safe Schools Plan must include a plan to test for and reduce exposure to lead in water used for drinking or food preparation.
- Integrated Pest Management Plan (PDF) – OAR 581-022-2223(5)(f) states that the Healthy and Safe Schools Plan must include a plan to implement integrated pest management (IPM) practices as required under ORS 634.700 through 634.750.