As of Tuesday, September 15 – Creswell School District has started delivering student meals to designated stops in the district.
If you would like to be added to one of the pick-up locations please call Creswell School District Transportation at 541-895-6009. Please include the following information in your message: name, number of kids that need a meal, and a phone number to call you in case more information is needed. Please call as soon as possible, so we can provide the appropriate number of meals for each location. We can start delivering meals the day after you call.
Here is the current plan for meal distribution:
- Meals are free from ages 0-18 until December 31st, 2020.
- The Creslane location will continue to operate on school days from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Meal delivery stops will be at locations where the bus can stop safely, and turn the engine off.
- At these sites, the meals will be served outside the main doors or out the rear door of the bus.
- The school district staff will place a cone on the ground in front of the bus door to maintain social distancing when we have a large group waiting at a stop. Please do not approach the bus until the staff has directed you to do so.
- Please have only one representative from each family come up to the bus.
- The school bus will remain at each stop for at least 10 minutes or as long as needed.
- There will be 2 delivery times per each delivery location. The 1st delivery time coincides with the Creslane and Creswell High School lunch breaks. The 2nd delivery time coincides with the Creswell Middle School lunch break.
We hope the vast majority of folks will be able to either make it to the Creslane pick-up location or one of the stops listed HERE (Link)
Thank you for your patience as we start the 2020-21 school year.