On Wednesday 11/6/2019, Superintendent Michael Johnson and Lane ESD Executive Director Carlos Sequeira will be hosting a community input session at the Creswell School District Board Room located at Creslane Elementary School. You are invited to join in. The session is intended to hear about your needs, hopes, requests, and offers. We will be providing dinner (pizza, salad, drinks) and child care for the event.
The agenda will be:
- 5:30-6:00 Dinner in the Creslane Cafeteria
- 6:00-7:00 Student Success Act Input Session – Carlos Sequeira
- 7:00- 7:30 Creswell School District Strategic Planning Input Session – Mike Johnson
The priority areas are:
- Reducing Academic Disparities
- Meeting Students’ Mental and Behavioral Needs
- Providing Access to Academic Courses
- Allowing teachers and staff to have sufficient time to collaborate, review data and develop strategies to support students to stay on track to graduate
- Establishing and Strengthening Partnerships
The three questions being asked for each priority area are:
- What is working well for students, schools and educators?
- What are challenges for students, schools and educators?
- What suggestions do you have for improvement?
Improving education in Creswell will take all of us. Its imperative that you add your voice to the conversation and help us develop a plan for our schools and district for the next three to five years!
Our students. Our success.
Superintendent Creswell School District
How many Adults will be attending? Please help us with our attendance count by emailing the answer to our Board Secretary Marilyn Cruzan @ email@example.com
Review previous posts on our Community Forum Input and Strategic Planning: