Creswell Community Forum
We need your ideas to better support our students!
Come and share your thinking and input on investing in our schools.
On October 16, beginning at 5:30 p.m., superintendent Michael Johnson will be hosting a community input session at the Creswell School District Board Room located at Creslane Elementary School (map it). You are invited to join in. The session is intended to hear about your needs, hopes, requests, and offers.
The priority areas are:
- Reducing Academic Disparities
- Meeting Students’ Mental and Behavioral Needs
- Providing Access to Academic Courses
- Allowing teachers and staff to have sufficient time to collaborate, review data and develop strategies to support students to stay on track to graduate
- Establishing and Strengthening Partnerships
The three questions being asked for each priority area are:
- What is working well for students, schools and educators?
- What are challenges for students, schools and educators?
- What suggestions do you have for improvement?
Improving education in Creswell will take all of us. Come add your voice to the conversation and help us develop a plan for our schools and district for the next three to five years!
Our students. Our success.
Superintendent Creswell School District