Creswell SD has received their SIA Grant Agreement. The SIA Grant Agreement is available to view here and will also be presented at the School Board meeting this Wednesday, October 14th. Review the SIA Grant Agreement (PDF Link) Public comment regarding the SIA Grant Agreement will be allowed at the 10/14/2020 School Board meeting. Written comments will be accepted and should be sent by email to email@example.com . Comments must be received by noon on Wednesday, October 14, 2020. Comments will be read into public record by the Board Chair at the School Board Meeting.
As of Tuesday, September 15 - Creswell School District has started delivering student meals to designated stops in the district. CLICK HERE TO SEE MEAL PICK-UP LOCATIONS If you would like to be added to one of the pick-up locations please call Creswell School District Transportation at 541-895-6009. Please include the following information in your message: name, number of kids that need a meal, and a phone number to call you in case more information is needed. Please call as soon as possible, so we can provide the appropriate number of meals for each location. We can start delivering meals the day after you call. Here is the current plan for meal distribution:
- Meals are free from ages 0-18 until December 31st, 2020.
- The Creslane location will continue to operate on school days from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Meal delivery stops will be at locations where the bus can stop safely, and turn the engine off.
- At these sites, the meals will be served outside the main doors or out the rear door of the bus.
- The school district staff will place a cone on the ground in front of the bus door to maintain social distancing when we have a large group waiting at a stop. Please do not approach the bus until the staff has directed you to do so.
- Please have only one representative from each family come up to the bus.
- The school bus will remain at each stop for at least 10 minutes or as long as needed.
- There will be 2 delivery times per each delivery location. The 1st delivery time coincides with the Creslane and Creswell High School lunch breaks. The 2nd delivery time coincides with the Creswell Middle School lunch break.
On August 10 Creswell School District hosted a Community Forum on Creswell SD's Blueprints to Reopen Schools and Comprehensive Distance Learning FAQs. During the forum participants met the District Leadership Team and had an opportunity to hear from Superintendent Johnson as he presented the district's blueprints to reopen schools. CLICK HERE to view the presentation online or download the the presentation material below by clicking on the slides: Need assistance? Have a question? Our School Offices are open and ready to help. For Creslane Elementary please call 541-895-6140 For Creswell Middle School please call 541-895-6090 For Creswell High School please call 541-895-6020