Here is a list of more local scholarships!
- Creswell Education Foundation Scholarship-Open to all Creswell High School seniors in the amount of $1500. Applications must be received by the Creswell Education Foundation on May 5, 2017 (so make sure to send it in a couple of days early). Link to the application can be found here: ASPIRE 2017 CEF Scholarship Application
- Creswell Scholarship Association Application– Open to all CHS graduating seniors. Scholarship application is due to Ms. Tharp by 3:45pm on Friday, April 28th.
- Lane County Slocum Scholarships– Seniors that are pursuing a health field career. $1500 are awarded to most competitive applicants. Applications are due on Friday, April 7 at 5pm.
- Lane Electric Scholarships– Seven scholarship awards for students with a parent(s)/guardian(s) that is/are member(s) of Lane Electric with an active account. Scholarships range from $1,500 to $5,500. Applications are due on Thursday, April 6 at 1pm.
- Lane County EPUD EmPOWERing Scholarships– Seniors pursuing utility industry careers who are EPUD customers. There are five $1,250 awards. Applications are due on Monday, April 17 at 6pm.
- Pacific Forest Foundation Scholarship– Seniors planning on studying a forestry related field or diesel mechanics. There are five to ten awards of $1,000-$3,000. Applications must be received by the PFF office no later than May 1st.
- Students Insights Scholarship– Seniors are randomly selected after completing a survey. Awards vary. Applications are due Saturday, April 22.