The College & Career Center is a located in the Library.
Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm Monday – Friday during the academic year.
We’re here to help students and their families choose a career path ranging from college to apprenticeships, from military careers to workforce, and more!
Come on in and talk to Mrs. Dennis, our College & Career Center Coordinator, to see what’s new for your future!
- College catalogs and view books
- College admissions representatives visits
- Military Visits
- SAT/ACT test registration and practice materials
- ASVAB testing
- Financial aid/scholarship information and forms
- Information about military careers
- ASPIRE & SAIL mentoring program
- Job & Volunteer opportunities
- Student Internships and Job Shadows: Elevate Lane County
College & Career Center/ASPIRE Coordinator
For up to date College & Career updates, sign up for Remind notifications (code to join is @chsbeyond) Or text @chsbeyond to 81010
Please continue to check your CIS account