PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
The School Board will tour the Middle School Construction at 6:00 p.m. and subsequently tour the new bus barn and storage unit prior to the Board Meeting.
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve August 13, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Superintendent Search, Kounovsky & OSBA.
12. Action, Athletic Handbook updates.
Page two, September 2008 Agenda
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Action, parent transfer request.
16. Action, OSBA election ballot.
October 8……………………………Regular School Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000