PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY September 12, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve August 8, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. 11. Information, MS Bond update.
13. 13. Action, policies.
a. a. adopt posted EH Data Management
b. b. adopt posted KBA & AR Public Records
c. c. adopt posted JFCF/GBNA & AR Hazing, Harassment, et al.
d. d. post revised IGBB Talented and Gifted
Page two, September 2007 Agenda
14. 14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. 15. Action, approve Short-Form Investment Policy and Procedures.
16. 16. Discussion, construction levy.
17. 17. Action, ratify CEA collective bargaining agreement.
18. 18. Action,
October 10…………………………………Regular School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________