CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY September 10, 2003
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve August 13, 2003 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. Recognition of Creswell Airport mural artists.
B. Middle School Accelerated Reader program.
C. Negotiations Committee, Freske.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
A. Swear-in student representative Haleigh Harrold.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Action, loan authorization resolution.
12. Action, High School Handbook adoptions.
13. Action, approve milk bids.
15. Action, approve personnel report.
16. Action, energy conservation loan via SB1149.
17. Action, Memorandum of Understanding in re Job Sharing.
18. Action, approve Board and Superintendent Goals.
19. Action, adopt revised Special Education policies and post KAB/KAB-AR Parental Rights, a new policy required by No Child Left Behind Act.
20. Action, approve Memorandum with Creswell Booster Club.
September 19-20....................Collective Bargaining Workshop, Eugene
September 24.......Strategic Planning Meeting, 6:30 p.m., HS Commons
October 8................................Regular School Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
NEXT MONTH: Strategic Planning Recommendations
Dr. Rick Stuber
Creswell Schools Superintendent
182 South 2nd Street, Creswell 97426