PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY October 8, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September 10, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. Al King request, LCC
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information/Action, Superintendent Search, Kounovsky.
13. Action, Personnel Report.
Page two, October 2008 Agenda
14. Action, approve updated/revised list of approved alternative/charter schools.
15. Action, post new policies: EFAA-AR Reimbursable Meals/Milk, EHA Health Insurance/Accountability, GCBDA/GDBDA-AR1,2,4,5, IMB-AR Student Achievement, JFC Student Conduct, and JHHA Crisis Prevention/Response.
16. Action, post revised policies: BBFA Board Member Ethics, BG Board/Staff Communications, EFA and EFA-AR Local Wellness Program, EFAA Nutrition Food Services, JHFE-AR Reporting Child Abuse, IKF Graduation Requirements, IKFA Early Graduation, and IM-AR School Program Evaluation.
October 10 State Inservice Day, no school.
October 15 .LMC Meeting, 5:30 p.m.
October 30 .MS early release for OAKS training.
October 31 State Records Day, no school.
November 10 CES/CMS Parent Conferences, no school.
November 10 HS Inservice Day, no school.
November 10 USMC Birthday, semper fi.
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000