PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY October 14, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September 9, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports/Board Correspondence
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. CHS Student/Staff Presentation
b. Healthy Teens Data: Carrie Danchok, Richard Milne, Laurie Thomas
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Accept Director Mattheisen resignation
a. Post Vacant Board Position
13. Discussion, Collaboration with City of
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Action, Corporate Sponsorship Protocol
16. Action, Approve list of approved alternative schools
17. Action, Transportation Supplemental Plan Adjustment
18. Discussion, OSBA Regional Meeting
20. Action, Budget Calendar
21. Action, Post Revised Policies GCDA/GDDA and GCDA/GDDA-AR Criminal Records Checks/Fingerprinting and
October 9 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction- No School
(October In-service Day-not a student contact day)
October 14 October Board Meeting
October 15 OSBA Regional Meeting-6:30 P.M. at Lane ESD
October 20 Lane ESD Superintendent’s Meeting
November 13-15 OSBA Convention
November 18 November Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000