PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY October 10, 2007
NOTICE OF SCHOOL BOARD HEARING
CALL TO ORDER 6:45
H1. Discussion, supplemental budget concerning the boards authorization to bond unfounded PERS liability debt. Hearing will terminate at 7:00 p.m. or later upon discretion of the board chair. More discussion and action at Item 15 during the regular board meeting
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September 12, 2007 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. a. Construction Levy update, Leatherman/Thompson
b. b. Soccer field update, Thompson
c. c. Athletic Review Committee update, Mattheisen/Risen
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
Page two, October 10, 2007 Agenda
11. 11. Information, Middle School Bond report.
12. 12. Action, approve posted policy IGBB & AR, Gifted and Talented.
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Action, approve supplemental budget (PERS resolution).
16. Action, appoint ad hoc food services review committee.
October 12 . .State Inservice Day, no school
October 17 ..LMC meeting, 5:30 p.m.
November 9 State Records Day, no school
.OSBA state convention,
November 12 .Veterans Day Holiday, no school
November 14 .Regular School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________