CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY October 13, 2004
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September 8, 2004 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
Presentation: Joe Brainard, NATIVES Program
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Discussion, appointing Budget Committee Members.
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, Joint Principles resolution.
15. Action, ratify OSEA collective bargaining agreement.
16. Action, MOA-PERS request for Mr. McFadden.
17. Executive Session to discuss negotiations per ORS 192.660(2)(d).
October 8...........................State In-service day, no school
November 10......................Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
NEXT MONTH: Audit report
DREAM-"Keep Your Eyes On The Stars And Your Feet On The Ground"