CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 13, 2002
CALL TO ORDER...7:00, Creswell High School Library - 33390 Nieblock Lane
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve October 9, 2002 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. Heery Construction Bond Report.
B. SP Finance Subcommittee Report.
C. MS Facilities SP Subcommittee Report.
D. SP Alternative School Subcommittee Report.
E. Lane School Boards Association Report-Ehrich.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
A. Renaissance Math demonstration by Middle School staff.
B. Foreign exchange student presentation.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
A. SATURN Suspension
B. Peace Health Donation recognition
12. Action, post revised policies District Mission Statement AD, and Petty Cash DJB.
13. Action, approve Personnel Report.
14. Action, approve OSEA Memorandum of Understanding.
15. Action, appoint Budget Board Members.
16. Action, retired teachers insurance request.
19. Action, adopt resolution regarding Athletic passes.
20. Discussion, High School Graduation requirements.
November 11...........Veteran's Day Holiday, No School
November 15-7.........OSBA Conference, Portland
November 28-9.........Thanksgiving Holidays, No School
December 2............Revenue estimates due to building administrators
December 5-6..........Law Conference, Eugene
December 11...........Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
Our new curriculum scope & sequence will include guidance and counseling
Dr. Rick Stuber
Superintendent of Schools