PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY November 18, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve October 14, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. OSBA Convention
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. CMS-Student Presentation
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Booster Club MOA Amendment Request
12. Action, Resolution 0910-14 to support HB 2649 and HB 3405 (Ballot Measures 66 and 67).
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, adopt policies GCDA/GDDA and GCDA/GDDA-AR Criminal Records Check/Fingerprinting
15. Action, post revised policies JFCF/GBNA and JFCF/GBNA-AR Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying/Menacing, JFCH Alcohol and new policy JHFF Reporting Requirements Regarding Sexual Conduct with Students
16. Action, approve CHS out of state travel requests
17. Discussion, OSBA Election
18. Action, Adopt Budget Calendar
19. Action, Appoint new board member
November 9 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction- No School
November 11 Veterans Day-No School
November 13-15 OSBA Convention
November 17 Lane ESD Superintendents’ Meeting
November 18 November Board Meeting
November 25 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction-No School
December 9 December Board Meeting
January 13 January Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000