PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY November 14, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve October 10, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. MS DC/NYC trip report
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Bond update.
12. Action, re-post policy IGBB & AR Gifted and Talented.
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Information/discussion, District audit report.
16. Action, approve OSEA MOA.
17. Action, post: proposed new policies GBNAA/JFCFA, KH, KMC, and KMC-AR; and revisions to policies JECA, JB, IGBHA, JHCD, JHCDA, GBNA/JFCF, GBA, EEA, and AC.
18. Discussion, PACE Title IX Report.
19. Information, 2007-2008 state standards assurance notification.
November 21 .CMS Parent Conferences, p.m. only
November 22-3 .Thanksgiving holidays, no school
November 28-30 ..Parent conferences, professional development, no school
December 12 ..Regular Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________