Creswell High School Report
May 12, 2004
1. The CHS student body elected its 04-05 Student Council leaders on April30. Heath Annett will be President, Tiffany Gowing Vice-President, Deidre Lyons Secretary, Vincent Gowing Treasurer, and Tiffany Johnson Publicist.
2. The CHS Site Council held a special meeting on May 4 for the purpose of
reviewing 04-05 forecasting information. Mrs. Zacharias and Mr. Ophus hope
to have the 04-05 schedule built by the end of the school year.
3. On Sunday, May 2, Dr. Lonn Robertson conducted the National Honor
Society induction and dinner. The event was very well attended by NHS
members and their parents as well as by the special invitees--students who
scored 1000+ on their SAT's.
4. CHS will choose its 04-05 class officers on Friday, May 7.
5. On May 4, a Blood Drive was held at CHS. Teddy Glemser, CHS senior,
organized the Drive as part of her Senior Project.