CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY March 12, 2003
CALL TO ORDER...7:00, Creswell High School Library - 33390 Nieblock Lane
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a
form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the
Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve February 5, 2003 minutes.
Action, approve February 12, 2003 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. Creslane traffic, Ehrich.
B. Budget Crisis Workshop, Freske.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
A. No Child Left Behind presentation.
B. 4th grade social studies-writing demonstration.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
A. 2003-04 budget preliminaries.
B. Lottery funds.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Action, HS/MS Alternative Education proposal.
12. Discussion, Local Levy Measure 20-84.
14. Action, contract renewals.
15. Action, selection of graduation diploma presenters.
16. Action, policy
17. Action, Personnel Report.
18. Discussion, Board evaluation.
19. Discussion/Action, Superintendent's evaluation. To be held in
executive session as per ORS 192.660 (1)(i).
March 13........Arbitration of retiree insurance issue
March 19........Strategic Planning Committee meeting, HS Commons
March 21-31.....Spring Break, no school
April 7-9.......Grade Day/Parent-Teacher conferences, no school
April 9.........Regular School Board meeting
April 22........OSBA Regional Meeting, Lane ESD
Dr. Rick Stuber
Superintendent of Schools