PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY March 10, 2010
BOARD WORK SESSION
CALL TO ORDER 6:15 P.M.
1. Discuss 2010-2011 Calendar
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve February 10, 2010 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
CES Board Presentation
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Student Transfer Request
13. Action, Approve licensed staff renewals
14. Action, Appoint graduation/promotion diplomas presenters
15. Action, Approve Personnel Report
16. Action, Post policies DJFA Credit Cards/Procurement Cards and JOA Directory Information
17. Action, Adopt policies AE District Goals, JFCEB and JFCEB-AR Personal
Communication Devices & Social Media, JFCF & JFCF-AR
Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying-Student, GBNA and GBNA-AR Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying-Staff
18. Discussion, Status of the 12 Day Memorandum of Understanding
19. Discussion, 2009-2010 board goals evaluation
20. Discussion, Superintendent Evaluation
Executive Session Per ORS 192.660 (2) (d) Negotiations and ORS 192.660 (2) (h) Litigation
March 2 District/CEA Negotiations Training (6 P.M.-9 P.M.)
March 3 12 Day Committee Meeting (5:30 P.M.)
March 8 District/CEA Negotiations Training (4 P.M.-6 P.M.)
March 9 District/CEA Negotiations Training (4 P.M.-6 P.M.)
March 10 Regular School Board Meeting (7 P.M.)
March 19 No School-Budget Reduction Day
March 22-26 Spring Break
March 29 No School-Budget Reduction Day
April 14 Regular School Board Meeting (7 P.M.)
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting:
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000