PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY March 11, 2009
MIDDLE SCHOOL TOUR 6:00 PM
CALL TO ORDER...7:00 PM
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve February 11, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Superintendent Search update, Kounovsky.
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, adopt proposed policies EEA, Student Transportation; EEAB, School Bus Scheduling and Routing; and EEAE, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles.
15. Action, post revised policy DLA, Payday Schedule.
16. Action, licensed staff renewals.
17. Discussion, 2009-2010 revenue information.
18. Action, appoint graduation/promotion diploma presenters.
20. Action, Sick Leave bank request.
21. Action, request to support street abatement.
22. Discussion, 2008-2009 School Board Goals evaluation.
23. Action, approve asbestos removal bid.
March 9-13 ..Board visits to Supt finalists home districts
March 16-9 ..Board conducts 2nd interviews
March 19 Special Board Meeting, executive session
March 23-7 ..Spring Break, no school
April 6 .State Records Day, no school
April 8 .MS dedication
April 8 .School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000