A STREET WEST
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY March 12, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve February 13, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Higdon, school calendar on the web site.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Discussion, 2008-2009 revenue projections & draft budget information.
14. Action, post proposed facility use policies.
15. Action, licensed staff renewals.
16. Action, LMC requests:
a. Personal Leave MOA
b. Unpaid Leave MOA
c. Creslane Site Council as approved committee under Article 13.
17. Action, appoint graduation/promotion diploma presenters.
18. Action, add American Century to list of approved 403 (b) providers.
19. Action, superintendent evaluation.
20. Action, School Board evaluation.
March 19 . .Labor Management Committee, 5:30 pm
March 20 ..Spring OSBA meeting @ Lane ESD
March 24-28 ..Spring Break
April 7 .. .State Records Day, no school for students
April 9 .Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000