PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY March 14, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address a School Board meeting is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve February 14, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Discussion, 2007-2008 revenue projections and draft budget information.
13. Discussion, Athletic Handbook and policy review.
14. Discussion, Athletic Director position review.
14. Discussion/action, Club sport recommendations.
15. Action, adopt posted policies.
16. Action, post proposed policy IGBCA.
17. Action, Personnel Report.
18. Action, licensed staff contract renewals.
19. Action, appoint graduation/promotion diploma presenters.
20. Action/Discussion, Position #1a Budget Board vacancy.
21. Action, School Board evaluation review.
22. Action, Superintendent evaluation review.
March 15 OSBA Spring Regional Meetings
March 26-30 .Spring Break, no school
April 6 .. State Records Day, no school for students
April 11 . . .Regular School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________