PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY March 8, 2006
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 8, 2006 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. OSEA Proclamation, Mr. Clark
b. Bulldog Magic, Mrs. Thompson
07. 07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. 08. a. MS Student presentation, Mr. Lampe/Mrs. Burrus
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. 12. Action, Personnel Report
13. 13. Action, licensed staff contract renewals.
14. 14. Action, select graduation presenters.
15. 15. Information, preliminary building budget estimates.
Page two, March 2006 Agenda
16. 16. Action, Superintendents evaluation.
17. 17. Action, Adopt posted policies:
a. a. IGBA Students with disabilities (with AR)
b. b. IGBAB Records of students with disabilities
c. c. IGBAC Special education personnel development
d. d. IGBAE Special education participation in regular ed. programs (with AR)
e. e. IGBAF Special education individualized education programs (with AR)
f. f. IGBAG Special education procedural safeguards (with AR)
f.2 IGBAH Special education Evaluation Procedures (with AR)
g. g. IGBAI Special education private schools (with AR)
h. h. IGBAJ Special education free appropriate public education (with AR)
i. i. IGBAK Special education public availability of state application
j. j. IGBAL Special education home-schooled students with disabilities (with AR)
k. k. JGDA/JGEA Discipline of Disabled students (with AR)
l. l. IGDH Purpose and Philosophy of CSD Athletic Program
m. IGDI AR1 Process for Adding Athletic Programs
18. 18. Action, post proposed policies.
a. a. IGDI Adding/Dropping Athletic Programs
b. b. IGDI AR2 Process for Dropping Athletic Programs
c. IGDJ Club Sports
d. IGDJ AR Club Sports, Terms and Conditions
e. IBBCC Use of Automated External Defibrillator
19. 19. Discussion, proposed school funding law suit.
20. Action, MS Bond Steering Committee requests.
March 9 . OSBA workshop at Lane ESD, 5:30 p.m.
March 15 . Budget Board Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
March 27-31 . .Spring Break
April 10 .State Records Day, No School
April 12 .Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________