PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
PH1. Open Public Hearing for 2009-2010 proposed budgets. The Board will accept both written and oral testimony. Those who address the Board are asked to complete available forms so the district has an accurate record of who provided input.
PH2. Adjourn Public Hearing.
Wednesday June 17, 2009
CALL TO ORDER: 7:15 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the form to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve April 29, 2009 Budget Committee minutes.
Action, approve May 13, 2009 School Board minutes.
Action, approve June 3, 2009 Budget Committee minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. Recognition of retiring school board members.
b. Swear in newly elected board members.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Alternative Education presentation.
b. Bullying, Harassment summary reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Action, approve:
a. Resolution adopting 2009-2010 budget
b. Resolution to appropriate funds
c. Resolution imposing and categorizing funds
14. Action, approve handbook changes.
15. Action, ratify 12-day cut Memoranda.
16. Action, approve changes to athletic directors job description.
17. Action, adopt policy/AR regarding corporate sponsorships.
June 5 High School Graduation
June 8 .. .Middle School Promotion
June 9.. .Last day of school for students
June 10 .Above and Beyond reception at HS Commons, 7:45 AM
????? . .Next regular School Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000