PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY January 13, 2010
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve December 9, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. CHS Board Presentation
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Discussion, Lane ESD Local Service Plan 2010-11
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, Approve audit report
15. Action, Post policies IKF and IKF-AR Diplomas and adopt JFCH Alcohol
16. Action, Approve addendum to CMS and CHS Handbooks
17. Action, Approve District Independent Textbook Adoption
18. Action, Approve OSEA MOA-Committee Compensation
20. Action, Approve Board/CEA negotiation training
21. Discussion, Budget Committee Member Appointments
January 13 January Board Meeting
January 18 Martin Luther King Day – No School
February 1 State Records Day –No School
February 3 OSBA Training 6 P.M.-9 P.M. (Work Session - Board Rules and Responsibilities)
February 15 Presidents Day – No School
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000