PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY January 14, 2009
NEW MIDDLE SCHOOL TOUR 6:00, Mrs. Burrus
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve December 10, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. Raja Shah, Mr. Kounovsky.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Superintendent Search, Kounovsky.
13. Action, adopt posted policies GCQBA Copyrights and Patents, and GBC Staff Ethics.
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Information, Audit Report
16. Discussion/Action, re-establish District Finance Committee.
17. Action, approve 2009-2010 Lane ESD Service Plan.
18. Action, award successful bid for MS athletic field construction.
January 19 .Martin King paid holiday, no school
January 26 .State Records Day, no school
February 11 . .Regular Board Meeting
February 18 ..OSBA instructs supt. screening committee
March 2 ..Special Board MeetingExecutive Session
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
Superintendent applications close February 13.
HS principal applications close February 2.
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000