PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY January 16, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve December 12, 2007 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. Above and Beyond recognition.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Action, adopt posted policies: EEACA, GBDA, GBEC, GCDA/GDDA & AR, IGBB & AR, JFCF/GBNA, JFCFA/GBNAA, and JHFE.
Page two, January 16, 2007 Agenda
14. Action, post proposed special education policy updates: CBA, EEACC-AR, GBK/JFCG/KCG, IGAEB, IGBA & AR, EGBAE & AR, EGBAF-AR, AGBAG & AR, IGBAH & AR, IGBAI & AR, IGBAJ & AR, IGBAK, IGBAL-AR, JFCG/KCG/GBK, JGDA/JGEA & AR, and KGC/GBK/JFCG.
15. Action, adopt 2008-2009 Certified Staff Calendar.
16. Action, approve Lane ESD 2008-9 Creswell Service Plan.
17. Action, approve 403(b) resolution: list of approved providers.
January 21 Martin Luther King holiday, no school
January 30 .LMC meeting, 5:30 p.m.
January 28 .State Records Day, no school for students
February 13 Regular School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________