PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY February 10, 2010
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 13, 2010 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. CMS Board Presentation
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Lane ESD Local Service Plan 2010-11
13. Action, Approve OSEA MOA-Committee Compensation
14. Action, Personnel Report
15. Action, Adopt policies IKF and IKF-AR Diplomas
16. Action, Post policies AE District Goals, JFCEB and JFCEB-AR Personal
Communication Devices & Social Media, JFCF & JFCF-AR
Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying-Student, GBNA and GBNA-AR Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Menacing/Bullying/Cyberbullying-Staff
17. Action, Approve District Independent Textbook Adoption
18. Action, CHS Handbook Language Revision - Drugs
19. Action, Appointment Budget Committee Members
Executive Session Per ORS 192.660 (2) (d) – Negotiations and ORS 192.660 (2) (h) Litigation
February 1 State Records Day –No School
February 3 OSBA Training 6 P.M.-9 P.M.(Work Session - Board Rules and Responsibilities)
February 15 Presidents Day – No School
March 2 District/CEA Negotiations Training (6 P.M.-9 P.M.)
March 19 No School-Budget Reduction Day
March 22-26 Spring Break
March 29 No School-Budget Reduction Day
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000