PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
Wednesday February 11, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 14, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. High School Principal Search Report, Mrs. Thompson.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
a. Finance Committee Report, Heiss.
b. Funding scenarios report/discussion, Stuber/Heiss.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Superintendent Search, Kounovsky.
13. Action, approve Personnel Report.
14. Action, post proposed policies EEA, Student Transportation; EEAB, School Bus Scheduling and Routing; EEAE, Student Transportation in Private Vehicles and EFA-AR Local Wellness Program.
15. Action, adopt District Technology Plan.
16. Action, adopt Finance Committee Charge.
17. Action, Middle School request to amend calendar.
18. Action, request to approve Bridgeway House as alternative placement.
February 16 .Presidents Day Unpaid Holiday
February 18 .Screening Committee training, 6:30 p.m.
February 18 .Special Board Meeting in Executive Session to follow
February 25 .Board training, public meeting, 6:30 p.m.
February 25 .Special Board Meeting in Executive Session to follow
February 28 .HS Principal interviews, times tba
March 2-7 ..Superintendent interviews, times/dates tba
March 11 Regular School Board Meeting
April 8 .Middle School Dedication
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000