PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY February 13, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 16, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Action, adopt posted special education policies: IGBA & AR, IGBAE & AR, IGBAF-AR, IGBAG & AR, IGBAH & AR, IGBAI & AR, IGBAJ & AR, IGBAK, IGBAL-AR, and JGDA/JGEA & AR.
14. Action, post proposed policy JO-AR, Education Records Management.
15. Discussion, working draft of proposed policy KH-AR, Public Gifts Guidelines.
16. Discussion, 2007-8 superintendents evaluation.
17. Discussion, 2007-8 school board evaluation.
18. Discussion, hiring timeline for 2009-10 superintendent.
19. Action, appoint Position 1 board member.
February 18 ..Unpaid Holiday, no school
February 20 ..LMC 5:30 p.m.
March 12 Regular School Board Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________