CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
WEDNESDAY February 8, 2006
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 11, 2006 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. a. Above and Beyond recognition.
07. 07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. a. Americorps Volunteers recognition
b. b. HS Spanish Students demonstration
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. 12. Action, Appoint School Board Member.
13. 13. Action, Appoint Budget Board Member.
14. 14. Action, ESD Service Plan.
15. 15. Action, Article 13 MOA.
16. 16. Action, add Creslane Site Council to Article 13 Operational Guideline list.
17. 17. Action, adopt policies posted January 11, 2006:
a. a. JFCG/KGC/GBK Tobacco-Free Environment
b. b. JFCG-AR Tobacco Use by Students
c. c. IGAEB Drug, Alcohol &Tobacco Prevention/Health Education
d. d. EFA Local Wellness Program
18. 18. Action, post proposed policies:
a. a. IGBA Students with disabilities (with AR)
b. b. IGBAB Records of students with disabilities
c. c. IGBAC Special education personnel development
d. d. IGBAE Special education participation in regular educ. programs (with AR)
e. e. IGBAF Special education individualized education programs (with AR)
f. f. IGBAG Special education procedural safeguards (with AR)
f.2 IGBAH Special education Evaluation Procedures (with AR)
g. g. IGBAI Special education private schools (with AR)
h. h. IGBAJ Special education free appropriate public education (with AR)
i. i. IGBAK Special education public availability of state application
j. j. IGBAL Special education home-schooled students with disabilities (with AR)
k. k. JGDA/JGEA Discipline of Disabled students (with AR)
l. l. No Code Purpose and Philosophy of CSD Athletic Program
19. 19. Action, Personnel Report.
20. 20. Action, OSEA MOA request.
21. 21. Action/discussion, Athletic Committee Report, Dr. Robertson.
22. 22. Discussion, request to add a HS soccer program.
23. 23. Action, approve Athletic Director job description.
24. 24. Discussion, Facilities Committee Report.
February 20 ..Presidents Day Holiday, No School
March 8 Regular Board Meeting
March 9 ..OSBA Spring Meeting @ Lane ESD
March 15 .Budget Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________