CRESWELL SCHOOL DISTRICT
PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
NOTICE OF REGULAR SCHOOL BOARD MEETING
Wednesday December 8, 2004
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve November 10, 2004 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. OSBA Convention Freske/Dersham
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
A. Insurance Agent of Record
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
A. Curriculum Goal update
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Action, post proposed new and revised policies:
AE District Goals, new
ECAAA & AR I D Badges, new
ECAB Vandalism, new
IA Instruction Goals, revised
IGBHA & AR Alternative Education Records, revised
IGBHA & AR Alternative Education Programs, revised
JO Educational Records, revised
JECDA & AR Transcript Evaluations, revised
JFCB Care of District Property, new
JHFDA Suspension of Driving Privileges, new
JN Student Fees, revised
KBA Public Records, revised
14. Action, approve revised business appointments.
15. Information, Budget Board positions.
16. Discussion, 2003-2004 fiscal audit.
17. Executive Session to discuss negotiations per ORS 192.660(2)(d).
December 20-31.................School Holidays
January 12..........................Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
"Vision is the art of seeing things invisible"