PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY December 9, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve November 18, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. CES Board Presentation
b. CHS Cheerleader Team Presentation
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. Action, adopt policies JFCF/GBNA and JFCF/GBNA-AR Hazing/Harassment/Intimidation/Bullying/Menacing, JFCH Alcohol and JHFF Reporting Requirements Regarding Sexual Conduct with Students.
14. Action, Approve Audit Report
15. Action, Approve Breslaw Baseball Field Committee Charge
16. Action, OSBA Election
November 18 November Board Meeting
November 25 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction-No School
December 9 December Board Meeting
December 21-Jan. 1 Winter Break
January 4 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction-No School
January 5 Classes resume
January 13 January Board Meeting
February 3 OSBA Training (Work Session - Board Rules and Responsibilities)
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000