PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY December 10, 2008
MIDDLE SCHOOL TOUR .6:00
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve November 12, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
a. Cheerleaders presentation.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Superintendent Search, Kounovsky.
12. Action, determine superintendent applicant screening process.
13. Action, personnel report.
14. Action, adopt posted policies: AC-AR Discrimination Complaint/Grievance Procedure (N), BFCA Administrative Regulations (N), CBC Superintendent Contract, CCD Administrative Contract (N), DIC Financial Reports/Statements, JECDA-AR Transcript Evaluation, GCBDB/GDBDB Early Return to Work, IGBHA-AR Evaluation of Alternative Education Programs, IGCG Service Learning (N), IK Academic Achievement, IL Assessment Program, and KBA and KBA-AR Public Records.
15. Action, approve 2009-2010 certified calendar.
16. Action, approve Payday Resolution.
17. Action, approve out-of-state travel request.
18. Action, approve Memorandum of Agreement re: unpaid leaves of absence.
19. Action, OSBA Officer/Resolutions election vote.
20. Action, post new policies GCQBA Copyrights and Patents, and GBC Staff Ethics.
21. Discussion, donation questions at request of Policy Committee.
22. Action, approve 403(b) Plan Document.
January 14 .Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000