PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY December 12, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve November 14, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. LMC Subcommittee representative request, Mrs. Thompson
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
a. Student Council introductions, Ryan Kounovsky
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Discussion, 2006-7 Audit.
13. Action, Personnel Report.
a. Action, Food Services Supervisor contract 1-1-08/6-30-08.
14. Discussion, 2008-2009 school calendar.
15. Action, adopt posted new policies GBNAA/JFCFA, KH, KMC, and KMC-AR; and adopt posted revisions to policies JECA, JB, IGBHA, JHCD, JHCDA, GBNA/JFCF, GBA, EEA, and AC.
16. Action, post proposed policies: EEACA, GBDA, GBEC, GCDA/GDDA & AR, JFCF/GBNA, JFCFA/GBNAA, and JHFE.
17. Discussion, High School budget for 2008-9.
18. Action, request for policy review by OSBA.
19. Action, approve recommended CMS general contractor.
20. Action, approve HS out-of-state trip request.
December 19 ..LMC meeting, 5:30 p.m.
December 24-January 4 .No school
January 16 .Regular School Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________