PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY December 14, 2005
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve November 9, 2005 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. OSBA Convention report,
b. b. OSBA MS presenters, Burrus
07. 07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. a. Introduction of Americorps Volunteers
b. b. Creslane Clubhouse recognition, Ms. Robertson
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. 11. Information, 2004-2005 Audit (tabled from 11-07-05).
12. 12. Information, Budget Board appointments.
13. 13. Action, adopt posted SB Policy IGBC. Title I Parent Involvement.
Page two, December 2005 Agenda
15. 15. Action, post proposed revisions to policies:
a. a. IHGA Alternative Education Programs
b. b. IGBHB Establishment of Alternative Education Programs
c. c. LBE-AR Public Charter Schools
16. Information, Wellness Committee update,
17. 17. Information, State Standards Assurance notice.
18. Action, approve MS trip to
19. 19. Action, approve list of alternative schools.
20. 20. Discussion, Ehrich resignation.
December15 Labor Management Committee, 5:30 p.m.
December 19- 30 . No School
January 2 .School resumes
January 11 ..Regular School Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________