PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY August 8, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve June 13, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. 11. Information, MS Bond.
13. Action, Board organization/resolutions.
14. 14. Action, 2007-2008 Committee assignments.
a. a. Negotiations/Labor Management Committee. Standing.
b. b. Policy Committee. Standing.
c. c. Athletic Review Committee. Ad Hoc.
15. 15. Action, Personnel Report.
Page two, August 2007 Agenda
16. 16. Action, PERS Refinance/Bonding Resolution.
17. 17. Action:
a. a. Post policy EH Data Management.
b. b. Post policies KBA/KBA-AR Public Records.
c. c. Adopt posted policy JECBA Admission of Exchange Students.
18. 18. Action, award storage building contract.
19. 19. Action, award Middle School site preparation contract.
20. Discussion, annual Assessment Report.
21. Action, approve 2007-2009 Continuous Improvement Plan.
22. 22. Action, approve list of compensated committees.
August 27-30 Teacher inservice days
September 3 ..Labor Day Holiday
September 4 ..Classes begin
September 12 .Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________