PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY April 9, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...6:30 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
EXECUTIVE SESSION. Upon establishing a quorum and opening ceremony, the board will go into executive session. The Board will meet in executive session to hear a personnel request under ORS 192.660 (2) (a).
RECONVENE REGULAR MEETING 7:00 p.m. The School Board will not reconvene in regular session before 7:00 p.m. If the executive session should last beyond 7:00 p.m., the School Board will reconvene 5 minutes following the end of the executive session. Should the executive session be cancelled, the regular board meeting will be called to order at 7:00 p.m.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve March 12, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Middle School presentation, Mrs. Burrus/Ms. Young
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Personnel Report
14. Action, approve private alternative education programs.
15. Action, adopt posted facility policies KG, KG-AR, and KGF-AR.
16. Action, adopt IGBAB/JO & AR and JO/IGBAB & AR.
17. Action, post proposed policy revision to IKF-AR.
18. Action, OSBA Legislative Policy Committee vote.
19. Action, appoint/reappoint Budget Committee members.
20. Discussion/Action, Superintendent Search service quotes.
21. Action, approve superintendent evaluation.
April 7 State Records Day, No School
April 25 .Chamber Awards, School District Volunteer Reception
May 14 ..Regular Board meeting, 7:00 p.m.
May 21 .. Budget Board meeting, 6:30 p.m.
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000