PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY April 11, 2007
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve March 14, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. Athletic Review Committee, Mrs. Thompson.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Around the World with Ms Young, Mrs. Burrus.
b. HS curriculum/assessment, Mrs. Weber.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Action, Appoint Position 5 Board member.
13. Action, Appoint Budget Board member.
14. Action, AD Job Description.
15. Discussion, District Web Site enhancements Mrs. Freske.
16. Action, Approve Personnel Report.
17. Action, Adopt IGBCA Policy-Parent Involvement.
18. Action, Post JECBA Admission of Foreign Exchange students.
April 27 . Chamber Banquet
April 30 .Community visioning meeting
May 2 .School Board work session
May 9 .Regular Board meeting
May 16 ..Budget Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________