PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY April 12, 2006
CALL TO ORDER.... 7:00 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve March 8, 2006 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. 07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Introduction of Americorps Team, Ms. Robertson
b. 3rd Grade robotics demonstration, Ms. Robertson
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. 11. Information, Middle School Bond Report.
12. 12. Action, Middle School Architect selection.
14. 14. Action, post proposed policy EFA-AR Local Wellness Program.
Page two April 2006 Agenda
15. Action, adopt posted proposed policies.
a. a. IGDI Adding/Dropping Athletic Programs
b. b. IGDI AR2 Process for Dropping Athletic Programs
c. IGDJ Club Sports
d. IGDJ AR Club Sports, Terms and Conditions
e. e. IBBCC Use of Automated External Defibrillator
16. Information, Superintendents Contract
17. Action, Personnel Report.
18. Discussion, Maintenance Plan.
19. Action, CHS roof bids.
20. Action, 2006-2007 District Goals.
21. Action, 2006-2007 school calendar.
22. Action, Oregon School Funding Defense Foundation resolution.
April 10 ..No School
April 13 ..Labor Management Committee
April 25 ..Mr. Bulldog Night
April 28 ..Chamber Dinner
May 10 Regular Board Meeting
May 17, 24 ..Budget Board Meetings
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________