PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY September 9, 2009
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve August 12, 2009 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports/Board Correspondence
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Action, Construction Excise Tax Intergovernmental Agreement addendum
Request by City of
12. Action, Transfer Request
13. Action, Personnel Report.
14. Action, second read: approve revisions to policies EEAC – School Bus Safety Program, JHCD-AR - Administering Non-injectable Medicines to Students.
15. Approve, Transportation Supplemental Plan Adjustment
16. Action, approve CCI-PE (Commitment to Continuous Improvement through
17. Action, approve Quality School Construction Bonds
18. Discussion, corporate sponsorship policy.
19. Action, Athletic Director position
20. Discussion, Booster Club MOA Amendment Request
21. OSBA Election
22. Approval of CES Student Handbook
23. Discussion, OSBA Convention
Sept 9 September Board Meeting
Sept 15 Lane ESD Superintendents’ Meeting
October 9 Non-contract Day-Budget Reduction- No School
(October In-service Day-not a student contact day)
October 14 October Board Meeting
November 13-15 OSBA Convention
November 18 November Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000