PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY October 11, 2006
CALL TO ORDER 7:00 p.m.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September13, 2006 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. a. HS Committee update, Mrs. Freske
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. 10. Information, Superintendent Report.
a. a. Ballot Measure protocols
11. 11. Information, Middle School Bond.
12. 12. Action, adopt posted IKF, EFA policies.
Page two, October 2006 Agenda
14. 14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. 15. Action, board resolutions.
16. 16. Action, Appendix B MOA.
11. 17. Action, Committee assignments.
October 13 ..State Inservice Day, no school
October 18 LMC, 5:30 District Office
November 8 Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________