PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY February 14, 2007
CALL EXECUTIVE SESSION TO ORDER: 6:15 P.M.
The Board will meet in executive session to hear complaints brought against a school employee. ORS 192.660 (2)(b)
CALL REGULAR BOARD MEETING TO ORDER: 7:00 P.M.
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve January 10, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. Above and Beyond recognition.
i. Sue Bowers, Mr. Ophus
ii. Suzanne Amos, Mrs. Burrus
iii. Jackie Odegaard, Ms. Robertson
iv. Laurie Thomas, Mr. Kounovsky
v. Joel Higdon, Dr. Stuber
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
a. Mrs. Weber, HS Curriculum report.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Action, adopt 2007-2008 teachers calendar.
12. Action, adopt posted Foreign Exchange Student policy.
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Discussion, Superintendent evaluation instrument.
16. Discussion, School Board evaluation instrument.
17. Action, approve Lane ESD Local Service Plan.
18. Action, post new and revised policies.
February 19 .Presidents Day Holiday, no school
February 21 .Labor Management Committee
March 14 Draft budgets due to Budget Committee
March 14 .Regular School Board Meeting and budget revenue presentation
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
Review HS Athletic Handbook
Review Athletic Director policy
HS recommendations for club sports
2007-2008 Budget revenue projections