PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY August 13, 2008
CALL TO ORDER...7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Visitors wishing to address the School Board are asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve June 11, 2008 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Discussion/Action, superintendents search.
12. Action, Board organization/resolutions.
13. Action, 2008-2009 Committee assignments:
a. Negotiations/Labor Management, standing committee
b. Policy, standing
c. Superintendent Search Committee, ad hoc
d. PR/City Committee, (per 2008-9 District Goals).
14. Action, Personnel Report.
15. Action, adopt posted revisions to policies JF/JFA, GCN/GDN, GBD, JGA, JEDA, IB, GCBDA/GDBDA, and IGBBB and posted new policies IMB and JGAB/JGAB-AR.
16. Action, Athletic Handbook.
17. Action, Booster Club Agreement.
18. Discussion, annual assessment report.
19. Action, approve list of compensated committees.
20. Action, approve resolution to balance 07-08 Food Service Fund.
21. Action, approve revised budget resolution.
22. Action, approve facility plan resolution.
23. Information, revised facility/maintenance plans.
August 25-28 ..Staff in-service
August 25 ..Breakfast, 7:45
September 1 .Holiday for all staff
September 2 .1st Day of School
September 10 ..Regular Board Meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________
School Board Contact: Marilyn Cruzan, Board Secretary 895-6000