PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY October 12, 2005
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve September 14, 2005 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
a. a. Athletic Booster Club, Mrs. Thompson
b. b. Music Booster Club,
c. c. Finance Subcommittee Board appointment, Mr. Clark
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. Information, Labor Management Committee
12. 12. Action, Personnel Report.
13. 13. Discussion, pedestrian safety.
14. 14. Discussion, Technology Report-Heiss/Freske.
Page two, October 2005 Agenda
15. 15. Discussion, Budget Board vacancy and expirations.
16. 16. Action, out-of-state trip request.
October 14 ..State Inservice Day, no school
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________