PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY November 9, 2005
CALL TO ORDER......7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve October 12, 2005 minutes.
06. 06. Information, Trustees Reports.
A. A. Above and Beyond recommendations, Mrs. Freske
07. 07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
A. A. Introduce Americorps volunteers, Ms. Robertson
B. B. MS DC/NYC trip, Mrs. Burrus
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. 09. Information, Business Manager Report.
A. Technology follow-up from Finance Subcommittee
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
11. 11. Information, Labor Management Committee Report
12. 12. Information, pedestrian safety routes report.
14. 14. Action, Personnel Report.
a. a. Lane Resignation.
b. b. Unpaid leave request.
Page Two, November 9, 2005 Agenda
15. 15. Action, Budget Board appointments.
16. 16. Discussion, 2004-2005 Audit Report.
17. 17. Discussion, Wellness Committee.
18. 18. Action, Post proposed Policy IGBC, Title I Parental Involvement.
19. 19. Discussion, new athletic conference plans, Mr. Ophus.
November 10 ...State Records Day, no school
November 11 .Veterans Day Holiday, no school
November 17-18 Parent conferences, no school
November 24 .. ..Thanksgiving Holiday, no school
November 25 ..Non-contract day, no school
December 14 Regular School Board meeting
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________