PREPARING STUDENTS FOR SUCCESS
WEDNESDAY May 9, 2007
CALL TO ORDER: 7:00
01. Action, establish a quorum.
02. Pledge of Allegiance.
RECOGNITION OF VISITORS AND PRESS
03. Any visitor wishing to address the School Board is asked to fill out a form found at the room entrance and to give the completed information to the Board Chair. Other visitors are asked to sign in.
04. Action, approve agenda/add items.
MINUTES OF PREVIOUS MEETING
05. Action, approve April 11, 2007 minutes.
06. Information, Trustees Reports.
07. Information, Supervisors Reports.
08. Information, Student Representative Report.
09. Information, Business Manager Report.
10. Information, Superintendent Report.
12. Discussion, Wellness report.
13. Discussion, Facility policies.
14. Action, Sick Leave Bank request.
15. Action, Personnel Report.
Page two, May 2007 Agenda
16. Action, approve list of alternative education programs.
17. Action, approve 2007-2008 District/Superintendent goals.
May 2 ..School Board Work Session
May 10-11 Superintendent out-of-district
May 16 Budget Board meeting, 7:00 p.m.
May 23 Budget Board meeting (if necessary) 7:00 p.m.
May 28 Holiday, No School
June 5-8 .Superintendent out-of-district
June 8 .HS graduation
June 11 ..MS promotion
June 13 .. Regular Board meeting
June 13 .. Last day of school
June 14 .. State records day
BOARD REQUESTS for next meeting
Time of adjournment: ______________